Just a quick update on what has been happening with the Website Checker Tool.
Webpage Layout Analysis
The reports will now not only show you how your webpage lays out on Desktops, Tablets and Smartphones – it will also analyse the layout to ensure:
- The website logo is clearly visible
- The text is readable, and
- Main body text is visible in the initial ‘view’.
This ensures when people visit your site, they can clearly see your branding, read the content and that the web page continues.
Better support for more complex pages
Not all pages are the same, and with the increased complexity of webpages and how they are served it can sometimes be quite difficult to work out exactly what is going on and where improvements can be sensibly made. The Website Checker Tool has been improved to support such complex pages and provide worthwhile advice.
Better Technology Detection
Want to find out exactly how someone put together their website? With the Website Checker Tool you can find out exactly how they did it. We have improved detection of the various website frameworks and the plugins that are used.
So if you are looking for an advanced all-in-one solution to assessing the quality of a webpage , try the website checker now .
Latest posts by Keith (see all)
- Privacy, PII, Europe and your business - May 19, 2017
- Website Security Scanning – CMS checks - April 2, 2017
- SEO Performance checking and monitoring - April 2, 2017
- Landing Page Monitoring - March 13, 2017
- 3 Ways In Which Google’s Mobile First Ranking Affects SEO - January 4, 2017