Google Analytics has a metric called “average session duration.” Other web analytics software packages have similar measures. They track how long visitors spend on your website in minutes and seconds. But why does time spent on your website matter? It’s a measure of engagement. Longer Read More
- 3 Ways In Which Google’s Mobile First Ranking Affects SEO
- How to get more traffic to your website?
- How do you know if a website developer is any good?
- Responsive Website Checking Made Easy
- Why Onsite SEO is critical to online success
- Fresh Blogs matter to winning out on SEO
- SEO on Non-Google Search Engines, a Checklist
- Monitoring Competitors Websites Made Easy
- Report per test notes, new feature
- jQuery JSON cookie weirdness with HTTPS and Windows 10
adwords agencies agency ajax analytics blog competitors content marketing cookie developer faking google hosting Issue Tracking JIRA landing page monitoring notes online tool onsite set performance ppc quality control resources responsive rss security sem seo session social speed technology time spent top5 traffic twitter website website checker website seo wiki workflow