To help people make more effective use of the Website Reports as part of their workflow, say advising your website developers on what to focus on first, we have just added in the ability to add text notes to each test if you so wish. This is easy to do, see the image below.
The little ‘note’ icon is next to the text you can edit, just click on the icon or the text and a text edit field will appear in place for you to edit as required.
We think this a great way to:
- Draw attention to what you want the website developer or SEO/SEM expert to deal with.
- Add little aids to your memory, so you can get up to speed quickly.
Such notes are stored per report. If you want to add notes that go across multiple reports see our earlier post on website notes .
We hope you will find this useful!
Latest posts by Keith (see all)
- Website Security Scanning – CMS checks - April 2, 2017
- SEO Performance checking and monitoring - April 2, 2017
- Landing Page Monitoring, why you should do it - March 13, 2017
- 3 Ways In Which Google’s Mobile First Ranking Affects SEO - January 4, 2017
- How to get more traffic to your website? - January 3, 2017