Working on a website goes easier when you can keep notes and make comments right where you need them.
To this end we have added in support to allow text notes to be kept per website, making it easy to keep track of:
- Contact details
- Things to fix
- Useful links, resources, etc
We use a text format known as ‘Wiki’ or ‘Rich Text’ format – in that by using certain layout rules you can easily create lists or add in links without needing to worry about writing HTML – it’s all taken care of for you.
Editing notes is easy, see the screenshot below.
What you type is shown the ‘Edit Your Notes’ box, as soon as you save it – it gets formatted and show in the Notes field – easy! To edit again just click on the notes and the edit box pops up for you.
Also you can control if the notes get shown on the website reports or not, per website – this way you can choose to keep your notes private or share them with those using the website reports – a great way to help share information between different people or businesses as needed.
Latest posts by Keith (see all)
- Privacy, PII, Europe and your business - May 19, 2017
- Website Security Scanning – CMS checks - April 2, 2017
- SEO Performance checking and monitoring - April 2, 2017
- Landing Page Monitoring - March 13, 2017
- 3 Ways In Which Google’s Mobile First Ranking Affects SEO - January 4, 2017